One of the most rewarding ways to get involved with Big Brothers Big Sisters is to work with us. A career with Big Brothers Big Sisters is an opportunity to merge your talents and personal values with your desire to make a difference.
Every day, we are changing the perspectives of children and enabling them to see the world around them in a more positive light. With that newfound point of view, they can see their potential more clearly and dream bigger about their future. Our success is a result of committed and inspired employees, working together to make a lasting impact on America’s youth, schools, and communities.
Positions Currently Open:
Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Sun Coast, a one-to-one mentoring organization, is seeking a hardworking and talented Marketing Associate with graphic and website design experience for a part time position in the Venice office. The candidate will possess a positive attitude and passion for teamwork, with the ability to handle multiple deadlines and pressure. No Phone calls please.
- Create marketing materials for print and online
- Create and edit newsletters and email blasts
- Manage Social Media platforms
- Create blog and video content
- Create and edit branding materials
- Maintain website in WordPress platform
- Online marketing strategies
- Assist with the development of local advertising
- Assist with branding of new and existing Special Events
- Maintain accurate and complete marketing records
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite specifically including Illustrator & Photoshop
- A minimum of 1 year marketing experience
- Excellent written and communication skill
- Strong computer skills in PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Publisher & Excel * Strong work ethic
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Works well with others in a team atmosphere
- Must be eager to learnJob Type:
Part-timeLocal area candidates only:
- Venice, FL
Job Type: Part-time
- marketing: 1 year
Send your resume to email@example.com
An Opportunity for Growth
That’s obviously true for the children we serve. But it’s also true within our organization. We need talented and passionate people in a variety of areas including Executive Leadership, Fund Development, Program Management, Marketing and Communications, Human Resources, Finance, and Information Technology.
We are committed to a diverse workforce with representation from every walk of life. We recognize how our organization is greatly enhanced when we unite people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
Interested? Get started here:
For more information about working with us, contact Donna Chianese, Executive Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 941-488-4009.